What is difference between call by value and call by reference? tccicomputercoaching.com
Call by Value:-
1) In this actual copy of arguments is passed to formal arguments.
2) Any changes made are not reflected in the actual arguments.
3) It can only be implemented in C, as C does not support call by reference.
4) Actual arguments remain preserved and no chance of modification accidentally.
5) It works locally.
Call By reference:-
1) In this location of actual arguments is passed to formal arguments.
2) Any changes made are reflected in the actual arguments.
3) It can only be implemented in C++ and JAVA.
4) Actual arguments will not be preserved.
5) It works globally
TCCI coaching institute teach various programming languages like C, C++, Java, Database Management, Python, Data Structure, HTML, CSS, Java Script, .Net , PHP, System Programming,Compiler Design, Boot Strap, Angular Js etc.
To learn more about TCCI.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/