What is Django? tccicomputercoaching.com
- July 24, 2019
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Python Coaching at TCCI
Django is a free and open source Python web framework that helps to develop maintainable and secured websites rapidly.
Django is the Web Framework of Python with batteries included. It has everything which needs to built Robust Framework.
The main features or batteries are:
1. The Model Layer,
2. The Views Layer,
3. The Template Layer
5. The Development Process
6. The Admin
8. Internationalization and Localization
9. Performance and Optimization
10. Python compatibility
11. Geographic framework
12. Common Web Application Tools
13. Other Core Functionalities
For more information about Python course and TCCI.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ www.tccicomputercoaching.com