What is multitasking? tccicomputercoaching.com
Multitasking is a process of executing multiple tasks simultaneously. We use multitasking to utilize the CPU. Multitasking can be achieved by two ways:
- Process-based Multitasking(Multiprocessing)
- Thread-based Multitasking(Multithreading)
1) Process-based Multitasking (Multiprocessing)
- Each process has its own address in memory i.e. each process allocates separate memory area.
- Process is heavyweight.
- Cost of communication between the processes is high.
- Switching from one process to another require some time for saving and loading registers, memory maps, updating lists etc.
2) Thread-based Multitasking (Multithreading)
- Threads share the same address space.
- Thread is lightweight.
- Cost of communication between the thread is low.
TCCI coaching institute teach various programming languages likeC, C++, Java, Python, Database Management, Python, Data Structure, HTML, CSS, Java Script, .Net , PHP, System Programming ,Compiler Design, Boot Strap, Angular Js etc.
To learn more about TCCI.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/workshop/