What is Use of C Programming? tccicomputercoaching.com
C is a general-purpose, procedural computer programming language supporting structured.
The C language was originally developed by Dennis Ritchie as a tool to help him write the UNIX operating system.
Use of C Programming Language:
- C‘ language is widely used in embedded systems. It is used for developing system applications. It is widely used for developing desktop applications.
- C programming language can be used to design the system software like operating system and Compiler.
- The phone you are using has an operating system written in C.
- The basic GNU utilities (ls, cp, mkdir, ln, rm, rmdir, diff, man, sed, grep, sort, find, head, tail, more, less, cut, patch, wc, etc.) are written in C.
- GNU development tools (Make, as, ld, ar, gdb, etc.) are written in C.
- Other scripting languages and shells are written in C (m4, perl, awk, csh, tcsh, zsh, R)
- Used in networking
- Used in signaling protocols, telecommunication.
- Used in gaming development.
TCCI teaches you C Programming Language in Bopal and Satellite in Ahmedabad.
For more information about TCCI and Programming Languages.
call us@ 98256 18292
visit us@ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/