Where Data Structure is applied in real World? tccicomputercoaching.com
- December 18, 2018
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Data Structure at TCCI
Data Structure is used to store data in proper format.
Following are real Examples of Data Structure.
- To store a set of programs which are to be given access to a hard disk according to their priorit.
- For representing a city region telephone network.
- To store a set of fixed key words which are referenced very frequently.
- To represent an image in the form of a bitmap.
- To implement back functionality in the internet browser.
- To store dynamically growing data which is accessed very frequently, based upon a key value.
- To implement printer spooler so that jobs can be printed in the order of their arrival.
- To record the sequence of all the pages browsed in one session.
- To implement the undo function in a text editor.
- To store information about the directories and files in a system.
- You have to store social network “feeds”. You do not know the size, and things may need to be dynamically added.
- You need to store undo/redo operations in a word processor.
- You need to evaluate an expression (i.e., parse).
- You need to store the friendship information on a social networking site i.e., who is friends with who.
- Graphs, they are key DS which are of almost importance. When you are using Google maps, finding a shortest route between two landmarks (nodes) is clearly a Algorithm on graphs.
- Queues,they have Lilo or fifo property. So we can think of a ticket counter problem. And we can also think of a pile of work to be done by their order of equal preference
- Trees, one example can be taken as the folder hierarchy on your computer disk. These are maintained and ordered internally by tree DS.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/computer-it-engineering-course/