SQL for School Students
- September 19, 2022
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: SQL Course Tcci computer coaching
SQL full form is (Structured Query Language) which found is everywhere in today’s digital world contain massive amounts of data being assembled every day and stored into a database.
-:SQL contains following topics at TCCI:-
- Basics of SQL Queries
- Advanced SQL Queries
- Relational Queries
- Modifying Database
Basics of SQL
- SQL is stands for Structured Query Language.
- SQL is used to access and manipulate databases.
- SQL is used to execute queries against a database.
- SQL is used to retrieve data from a database.
- SQL is used to insert records in a database.
- SQL is used to update records in a database.
- SQL is used to delete records from a database.
- SQL is used to create new databases.
- SQL is used to create new tables in a database.
- SQL is used to create stored procedures in a database
- SQL is used to create views in a database.
- SQL is used to set permissions on tables, procedures, and views.
A database contains one, two or more tables. Each table is recognized by a name (e.g. “Employee”). Each table contain different records (rows) with data.
Below is a common format of the “Employee” table:
The above table contains five records (one for each employee) and six columns (Id, Name, DA,TA, HRA, Sal).
TCCI provides best teaching in different SQL terminology through different learning method/media as per students convince.
For More Information:
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com