SQL for School Students
-:SQL contains following topics at TCCI:-
- Basics of SQL Queries
- Advanced SQL Queries
- Relational Queries
- Modifying Database
Basics of SQL
- SQL is stands for Structured Query Language.
- SQL is used to access and manipulate databases.
- SQL is used to execute queries against a database.
- SQL is used to retrieve data from a database.
- SQL is used to insert records in a database.
- SQL is used to update records in a database.
- SQL is used to delete records from a database.
- SQL is used to create new databases.
- SQL is used to create new tables in a database.
- SQL is used to create stored procedures in a database
- SQL is used to create views in a database.
- SQL is used to set permissions on tables, procedures, and views.
A database contains one, two or more tables. Each table is recognized by a name (e.g. “Employee”). Each table contain different records (rows) with data.
Below is a common format of the “Employee” table:
The above table contains five records (one for each employee) and six columns (Id, Name, DA,TA, HRA, Sal).
TCCI provides best teaching in different SQL terminology through different learning method/media as per students convince.
For More Information:
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com