Why should you Learn C Programming Language?
– You should learn C programming language as we know C is a structured Programming Language.
– C is a high level language and structured programming language that was originally developed by Dennis M. Ritchie to develop the UNIX operating system at Bell Labs.
– C programming language features were derived from an earlier language called “B” (Basic Combined Programming Language – BCPL). C is very popular because of Reliability, Portability, Flexibility, Interactivity, and Modularity.
– C is a middle level programming language. Main feature of C is we can divide programme into the smaller modules which increases efficiency of programme. As we know, in the world of embedded programming, C is widely used for firmware, middleware, and even operating systems.
– One of the main reasons people prefers ‘C’ over other programming languages is its simplicity. C is a highly portable language because programs coded in C are much faster and more efficient. Programs can be developed using many common functions, but C compilers also allow programmers to create functions, called user-generated/defined functions, as needed.
– C is based on ASCII characters; it works well on different platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android and iOS. So, wherever you live, you can run your C programs anywhere. It is easy to debugging in C programing language as compare to other language.
– Users can write procedures or functions to perform tasks in C language. As C is a procedural languages work algorithms that execute the instructions you write, they are very easy to learn.
– C compilers generate machine code very quickly. You can assemble nearly 1,000 lines of code in seconds. The C compiler makes your code run more efficiently.
TCCI provides the best teaching in various coding courses through different learning methods/media.
C contains following topics at TCCI:
Introduction to C, Basic Syntax, Token, Data Types and Variables, Constants, Literals, Storage class, Operators, Loop Controls, For Loop, While Loop, Do-While Loop, Decision Making, Arrays, String, Function, Pointer, Structure, Union, Type Casting, Recursion, Files, Command Line Argument.
TCCI computer coaching institute is located in Bopal Ahmedabad and ISCON Ambli Road in Ahmedabad.
For More Information:
Call us @ +91 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com