Basic Knowledge of Networking – tccicomputercoaching.com
- February 7, 2020
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Basic Knowledge of Networking
A network can be defined as a group of computers and other devices connected in some ways so as to be able to exchange data.
Each of the devices on the network can be thought of as a node; each node has a unique address. -Addresses are numeric quantities that are easy for computers to work with, but not for humans to remember. Example: 18.104.22.168
Some networks also provide names that humans can more easily remember than numbers. Example: www.javasoft.com, corresponding to the above numeric address. NIC addr1 NIC addrN NIC addr2 …
- Clients and servers—how services such as e-mail and web pages connect using networks.
- IP addresses—how devices on a network can be found.
- Network hubs, switches and cables—the hardware building blocks of any network.
- Routers and firewalls—how to organize and control the flow of traffic on a network.
For more information about Networking at TCCI.
Join us @ TCCI
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ www.tccicomputercoaching.com