Get Basic Knowledge of Civil Engineering at TCCI-tccicomputercoaching.com
- September 23, 2021
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Civil Engineering
Civil engineers make, enhance and ensure nature in which we live. They design, outline and supervise development and upkeep of building structures and framework, for example, streets, railroads, air terminals, spans, harbors, dams, water system ventures, control plants, and water and sewerage frameworks.
CIVIL ENGINEER should have Basic Requirements to become successful.
- Tests of Building Materials:
- A good civil engineer should have proper knowledge of different tests of building materials. Some important tests are listed below.
- Concrete Test: Slump test,compression test, split tensile test, soundness etc.
- Soil Test: Core cutter test, compaction test, sand replacement test, triaxial test, consolidation test etc.
- Bitumen Test: Ductility test, softening point test, gravity test, penetration test etc.
- He / she should be aware of uses Of Surveying Instruments:
- Usages of surveying instruments like the total station, theodolite etc.
- 3. Drawing and Design:
- Drawing and design are the primary keys of an ongoing project.
- 4. Estimation and Bills:
- Estimation and bills should be prepared by a civil engineer in a construction project.
- 5. CLEAR COVER TO MAIN REINFORCEMENT:
- WEIGHT OF ROD PER METER LENGTH:
- STANDARD CONVERSION FACTORS
- MATERIAL CALCULATION:
- UNIT WEIGHT:
TCCI have Best Qualified Faculty who provide all such Basic Knowledge to civil engineering students. TCCI is located in Bopal and satellite in Ahmedabad. Faculty teach at home also. Lectures are conducted as per student flexible time.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/course/