Learn generic servlet in Advance Java – tccicomputercoaching.com
- March 12, 2020
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Advanced java
What is Generic Servlet class?
– This class implements Servlet and Servlet Config
– It can be extended by a servlet.
– It is a common practice that a servlet class extends protocol-specific, such as HttpServlet class.
– With the help of using life cycle methods, it makes simpler and easier to develop servlets applications.
– To write a generic servlet, the developer need only to override the service() method.
– Additionally, the log method of ServletContext interface is also implemented by Generic Servlet.
To learn more in detail about Generic Servlet and Advance Java
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/