PHP for School Students
- September 19, 2022
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: PHP coaching TCCI-Tririd Computer Coaching Institute
PHP is an open-source, interpreted, and object-oriented scripting language which mostly used by the server-side. PHP is mostly suitable for web development process. Therefore, it is used to develop only web based applications (specially executes on the server and generates the dynamic page as user executes the queries.).
PHP could be used to build simple, dynamic web applications or dynamic images used on websites or elsewhere.
PHP is a very important Language because can actually do server-side scripting. PHP is also known as the backend of a website. As PHP can receive data from forms, generate dynamic page content, can work with databases, create sessions, send and receive cookies, send emails etc.
echo “My first PHP Program”;
My first PHP Program
Uses of PHP
- It used to handles dynamic content, database as well as session tracking for the website also used to create sessions in PHP.
- It used to encrypt the data and apply validation also used to supports several protocols such as HTTP, POP3, SNMP, LDAP, IMAP, and many more as per usage.
- It used to handle the forms, i.e to collect the data from users, save it into the database, and return useful information to the user. For example – SignUp form.
TCCI provides best teaching in different PHP terminology through different learning method/media as per students convince.
For More Information:
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com