What is macro in Excel? tccicomputercoaching.com
- September 23, 2021
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Marcos in excel
A macro can be defined as the recording of a series of tasks. When used right, macros can save you hours by automating simple, repetitive tasks. Marcos in Excel is written in Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications).
Users can create macros for their customized repetitive functions and instructions. Macros can be either written or recorded depending on the user.
Steps to record simple Macro:
1. Open View Menu in Excel File
- Click record button, and start which function you want to do store .
- There will display record Button.
- After completing task, stop record button.
- Now when you want to implement the task, go to view menu and click on macro name.
TCCI teach Basic Computer course which include Excel, Word, Power Point etc…
To learn more about Macro in Excel at TCCI Computer Coaching Institute.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com/computer-course/