What is ReactJS used for
- December 5, 2022
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Programming Language Course Tcci computer coaching
What is React.js?
In React, you can develop your own individual reusable components that you can think of as independent Lego blocks as per usage. These components are individual pieces of an interface in ReactJS.
Uses of ReactJs
- React uses Virtual DOM that makes web applications faster and better. Virtual DOM compares the components’ with previous states and updates only the items in the Real DOM that were changed, instead of updating entire components.
- Components are made up of building blocks of any ReactJs application, and a single app generally consists of multiple components in ReactJs. These components used their own logic and controls, and can be reused throughout the application, as results the application’s development time reduced.
- In ReactJS the data flows in a single direction, which becomes easier for developers to debug and understand errors and know where a problem is generated in an application.
For More Information:
Call us @ +91 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com