What is SQL?
SQL (Structured Query Language) is everywhere, and in today’s digitalized world with massive amounts of data being gathered every day and stored into a database, knowing how to program with SQL is imperative. Whether you’re a marketer or an aspiring developer, SQL is a great language to learn.
Why to learn SQL?
- SQL allows users to access data in the relational database management systems.
- SWL allows users to describe the data.
- SQL allows users to define the data in a database and manipulate that data.
- SQL allows embedding within other languages using SQL modules, libraries & pre-compilers.
- SQL allows users to create and drop databases and tables.
- SQL allows users to create view, stored procedure, functions in a database.
- SQL allows users to set permissions on tables, procedures and views.
SQL contains following topics at TCCI:
- Basics of SQL
- More advanced SQL Queries
- Relational Queries
- Modifying Database
TCCI provides best teaching in SQL through different learning method/media as per students convince.
For More Information:
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ http://tccicomputercoaching.com