What is URL? – tccicomputercoaching.com
- February 7, 2020
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Basic Computer Course
We regularly heard the term URL and have used URLs to access HTML pages from the Web.
A URL has two main components:
- Protocol identifier: For the URL http://example.com, the protocol identifier is http.
- Resource name: For the URL http://example.com, the resource name is example.com.
- The name of the machine on which the resource lives.
- The pathname to the file on the machine.
- The port number to which to connect (typically optional).
- A reference to a named anchor within a resource that usually identifies a specific location within a file (typically optional).
For more information about URL at TCCI.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ www.tccicomputercoaching.com