What is DJango Framework? – tccicomputercoaching.com
- April 15, 2020
- Posted by: Riddhi Dhandha
- Category: Python Coaching at TCCI
Django is a Python based full stack web development framework means it is used to develop full-fledged websites in Python. It encourages rapid development and advocates pragmatic and clean code.
A web application framework is a toolkit of all components need for application development.
Following are using Django back end:
- And many more
Key features of Django
- A plethora of ready-to-use libraries
- Authentication support
- Database schema migrations
- Object-relational mapper (ORM)
- Support for web servers
- Template engine
- URL routing
- Django includes dozens of extras you can use to handle common Web development tasks.
- Django takes security seriously and helps developers avoid many common security mistakes, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting, cross-site request forgery and clickjacking.
- Its user authentication system provides a secure way to manage user accounts and passwords.
To learn DJango Framework Online at TCCI.
Call us @ 9825618292
Visit us @ www.tccicomputercoaching.com